Monday 30 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roberta:
But I'm, trying to decide if I should say something about what I was told.
(26 April 2018)

Roberta:
Now, I'll admit, he's never said anything about being a real relationship or anything like that, it's strictly sexual flirting coming from both of us.
(26 April 2018)

Roberta:
Well recently a friend told me that he is currently in a sexual relationship with a woman more of his age.
(26 April 2018)

Roberta:
We flirt sexually, and things like that.
(26 April 2018)

Roberta:
So, I'm 19, and the guy I'm talking to is MUCH MUCH older than me.
(26 April 2018)

Roberta:
Okay, so first I want to say THANK YOU to whoever takes the time to read this.
(26 April 2018)

Angila:
Do you think this is wrong of me to do this?
(26 April 2018)

Angila:
I got dressed up and had my picture taken for my mom for her 50th birthday at the time, but now I hate how I look even though she loves it.
(26 April 2018)

Roxane:
I want to get closer with them, too.
(26 April 2018)

Roxane:
Idek why Girl B likes to hang out with Girl A.
(26 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment