Monday 2 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ida:
Afterwards i had to stand in the restaurant for 3 minutes (but felt like 10) waiting for fries while he stared at me.
(30 March 2018)

Ida:
Earlier today I was hit on this like 40 year old guy at smith-fields. he was taking my order and he asked me how old I was im told him my age, 13 and he looked suprised.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
How do I approach and talk to this girl I do not know?
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
Dumb infatuation...I know exactly how this will end.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
And given the location setting too... She might even be in a relationship already, so what a waste of time...though I would just love to be friends, regardless.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
But I don t know how to approach her, as an ugly, weird guy whose not interesting.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
I just really want to talk to her before the semester ends, but I know that that won t happen and I ll end up regretting this.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
And I have social anxiety, not interesting, and don t know how to carry a conversation with anyone, anyways.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
This is just a silly infatuation ...I ve had this multiple times, and nothing ever happened before.
(30 March 2018)

Rasheeda:
Maybe she noticed me, too, but I doubt it.. I m ugly.. And it s a place to study, and generally is quiet.
(30 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment