Saturday 7 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mackenzie:
It's hard to talk to him in class.
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
I asked him about the hw as an excuse to talk to him.
(5 April 2018)

Mackenzie:
I have his number from a school project.
(5 April 2018)

Yulanda:
Every day I want to reach out but I feel like I should give her space.
(4 April 2018)

Yulanda:
She still hasn't responded and it's been a week and I'm freaking out.
(4 April 2018)

Yulanda:
The last text I sent her was if there's any way to fix this text me back after apologizing and not getting any response.
(4 April 2018)

Yulanda:
She's my best friend but last Tuesday she told me she didn't want to be friends anymore bc I'd been unnecessarily rude lately, which I admit I had been but apologized for immediately after.
(4 April 2018)

Vivien:
Is it unlikely to maintain heterosexual relationships nowadays?
(4 April 2018)

Alyssa:
Father is threatening to call CPS for no reason?
(4 April 2018)

Alyssa:
We do everything good parents should... My girlfriend is freaking out crying because my dad said he will call CPS and show them the picture of the bruise.
(4 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment