Friday 20 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Diedra:
What does it mean if a person ignores your messages that you try to send them for weeks and months on Social Media?
(17 April 2018)

Raelene:
Craft Ideas for Kids?
(17 April 2018)

Raelene:
Ideally would take 10-30 minutes.
(17 April 2018)

Raelene:
I am looking for something the kids can do mostly on their own.
(17 April 2018)

Raelene:
I have access to a laminator and an oven. time: 10-30 minutes Money: $20 budget for 4 projects kids are kindergarten through 3rd grade-- half are kindergarteners.
(17 April 2018)

Maranda:
I have a really weird family situation?
(17 April 2018)

Maranda:
Okay, so i need help with this situation.
(17 April 2018)

Genny:
Does she look like she might have a big butt?
(17 April 2018)

Genny:
I know you can't see it but does she look like she might?
(17 April 2018)

Kelly:
Why do I have ugly girl friends, that give me horrible relationship advice?
(17 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment