Tuesday 24 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brianne:
Is it weird that i think sharing women is disgusting?
(21 April 2018)

Brianne:
If she is my girlfriend, I am the only person i will let be near her pussy.
(21 April 2018)

Brianne:
If it is a one night stand, I will make them wait their turn and display dominance as the alpha male.
(21 April 2018)

Brianne:
If I am having sex, nobody else is allowed to join in.
(21 April 2018)

Lucille:
What is the best way to pleasure your self as a male?
(21 April 2018)

Renata:
Fgchhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjj?
(21 April 2018)

Kareen:
Husband trying to sell a house before the divorce?
(21 April 2018)

Kareen:
But I need something to keep my hopes up.
(21 April 2018)

Kareen:
I live in Michigan and I know its a equitable distribution state.
(21 April 2018)

Kareen:
His brother even called me threatening to burn my stuff that left in the house if I dont go and get them.
(21 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment