Saturday 21 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mariana:
What is the relationship?
(18 April 2018)

Mariana:
So, my x3 great aunt had a daughter who was outlived by her husband.
(18 April 2018)

Sidney:
How can I get home if I pooped my pants and I'm far from home?
(18 April 2018)

Dayna:
Does my friend like me or is he just being nice?
(18 April 2018)

Penny:
Can you guess my name?
(18 April 2018)

Valencia:
My younger sister is very attractive 33 &dating a 55 year old man..... he's way too old for her and I feel shes with him as he's wealthy?
(18 April 2018)

Valencia:
Should I tell her how I feel or just leave it....I don't know why a girl would date a man so much older....
(18 April 2018)

Lita:
How do I talk to the guy I like thru my humor?
(18 April 2018)

Lita:
But we never really talk and hes pretty tall.
(18 April 2018)

Albertine:
Is he developing a crush or he just respects me?
(18 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment