Tuesday 3 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ashley:
The next time we go grocery shopping, he puts cookies in my side of the cart suggesting it s my turn to buy.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
For example, he buys cookies from the store, I might eat some.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
He ALWAYS expects something in return.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
When he offers something, he doesn t do it willingly.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
I stopped accepting things from him now.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
For example, if he s getting fast food, I d just ask for fries whereas he ll get a full meal.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
I used to accept his offers and say I want something, but at the same time I would be considerate and take something that doesn t cost too much.
(31 March 2018)

Ashley:
Whenever my husband is buying something for himself like: food at a restaurant, groceries at the store, or whatever else, he ll ask me if I want anything which is really thoughtful of him.
(31 March 2018)

Onie:
Why does he pretend he has a girlfriend when he doesnt?
(31 March 2018)

Onie:
When I asked him about it, he claims that he got played by her.
(31 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment