Saturday 28 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jimmy:
In the two years that we have been together, we have hugged once and maybe held hands a handful of times, but that is all.
(24 April 2018)

Jimmy:
He tells me that his skin is very sensitive and that it is painful to have someone else touch him.
(24 April 2018)

Jimmy:
Prior to being with me, my boyfriend was with an abusive man who physically, verbally, and sexually harmed him, which made him have extremely low self esteem and trouble with being touched in any manner.
(24 April 2018)

Jimmy:
I am a 25 year old male, who has been in a homosexual relationship with my partner (23) for the past two years and I am in need of some advice on how to deal with the issues within our relationship.
(24 April 2018)

Odell:
Going on Vacation with friends over staying home with family?
(24 April 2018)

Odell:
I have been 2 Vegas twice and the last time I went with these 2 friends and it led to a massive fight and a few punches thrown.
(24 April 2018)

Odell:
I really want to go but my husband and mother both think I'm being selfish and think I should save the money to go on a couple's vacation with my husband if I really want to get away.
(24 April 2018)

Odell:
He thinks if they want to go that long that I shouldn't go because we have responsibilities while they are 2 childless people.
(24 April 2018)

Odell:
My husband doesn't want me gone that long because while he is at work someone will need to watch our kids as well as taking 3 possibly 4 vacation days off work do it this way.
(24 April 2018)

Odell:
I have 2 kids, 3 and 1, along with a husband who works 3rd shift.
(24 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment