Friday 27 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Guillermina:
I do not like drugs so not anti depressants.. Thanks for your input.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I will be 38 when they will be old enough.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
Or should i just wait till they are grown?
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I have no trust for this guy... I live in a state that i have no one to help me in... Should i leave my boys for some time and strive to make it back to them?
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
If i go i will be moving back home to my parent's for now until i can be stable.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
My spouse tells me he loves me and buys me everything... But... I dont feel like hes is not the one... Clearly hes been cheating on me and even tells me he wants me gone... Then he tells me he didnt mean it?
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
He says he doesn't like his step dad. (My spouse). I only have my 6year old on the weekands.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
My 6 year old is my child from a past divorce.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I have 2 boys, One is 2 years old the other one is 6 years old.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I feel like i am in jail while hes out in the world having fun.
(23 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment