Friday 13 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Coletta:
He basically told me he wants to go after his dreams and he has different priorities now.
(11 April 2018)

Coletta:
Three hours later I get a text and he said Hey Babe I am sorry but I don't think I want this anymore.
(11 April 2018)

Coletta:
On Wednesday when we were together, he text me he was leaving his phone at home to charge and that he loved me.
(11 April 2018)

Coletta:
I helped him with his school work.
(11 April 2018)

Coletta:
I helped a lot always gave him stuff like money and gifts.
(11 April 2018)

Coletta:
My ex and I were together for 3 years.
(11 April 2018)

Lorene:
Was this attraction?
(11 April 2018)

Lorene:
He didn't look away when we had eye contact and continued looking at my top.
(11 April 2018)

Lorene:
I have a crush on one of my professors and recently he was being so obvious looking up and down my top.
(11 April 2018)

Vivienne:
Am I wrong to love my boyfriend even though he is in the KKK?
(11 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment