Thursday 5 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Christal:
He tells the other two kids that he loves them and he laughs and jokes with them.
(2 April 2018)

Christal:
I'm 17 and I've felt this way since I was 12. He hasn't told me he loved me for years.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Why does my ex ignore me when me when she wants to, but get mad if i do the same thing?
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Or should i give her attatchments back?
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
I dont even want to be on that side of town.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
I refuse to drive to the other side of town for something like that.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Keep in mind she ignored me a whole week only just to tell me that she broken up with me.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Now shes telling me that i should be an adult and not ignore her, cuz she doesnt ignore me.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Now shes texting me to bring her the air mattress attatchement that i forgot to bring with me the day i came over and got all my stuff from out her apartment during the break up and i still ignired her.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
On the other hand, she texted me happy easter and i ignored her.
(2 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment