Tuesday 17 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nadene:
Why does a seating arrangement bother me?
(14 April 2018)

Soledad:
I've been kinda cheated on and idk what to do about my relationship?
(14 April 2018)

Soledad:
I don't want to be in a relationship like this?
(14 April 2018)

Soledad:
It's like he loves me when it's just us 2 but then when he goes to a club or wherever all he cares about is the next newest thing.
(14 April 2018)

Soledad:
I confronted but he said he didn't kiss her but idk I still feel cheated on?
(14 April 2018)

Soledad:
I mean we broke up and hen we started seeing each other again, we were exclusive and then my friend sent me a video of this girl grinding up against him and they were really close and apparently kept going off together.
(14 April 2018)

Soledad:
I do love him a lot but I'm just tired now of his actions.
(14 April 2018)

Ernestina:
Why would my friend be like this?
(14 April 2018)

Ernestina:
I lost him because I had mixed feelings over a girl and he wanted to talk to her over Facebook but he doesn't know her nor does she know him.
(14 April 2018)

Ernestina:
Thing is he doesn't do anything.
(14 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment