Wednesday 18 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margaret:
PLEASE HELP ASAP?
(15 April 2018)

Megan:
My wife laid a brown egg, what should i do?
(15 April 2018)

Merideth:
Can a woman carry a man?
(15 April 2018)

Merideth:
Can a 54 year old woman carry a 28 year old man over her shoulder?
(15 April 2018)

Kanisha:
I am 53 and totally alone in this world.
(15 April 2018)

Kanisha:
Nobody cares about family events or gatherings.
(15 April 2018)

Lauren:
It's been 2 days since the movies, should I wait a couple more days to see if he texts me first or should I just go for it?
(15 April 2018)

Lauren:
I was hoping he'd text me the day after, but he didn't.
(15 April 2018)

Lauren:
Before this guy found out I had broken up with my boyfriend he invited us both to the movies with some other friends, so I told him it would just be me.
(15 April 2018)

Lauren:
I hadn't thought about dating him because I had had a boyfriend for 3 years but we've since broken up.
(15 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment