Monday 9 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michal:
I love her but i dont know how much i will love her if she would cheat on me, get too close with another guy, if i did this kins of stuff she would still love me as i understood from her.
(7 April 2018)

Michal:
Some time ago i asked her if she loves me , she respond that she loves me in every way possible, more than friends.
(7 April 2018)

Michal:
What does it mean when she sayed she would still love me even if i cheated on her, if i would try to avoid her and other stuff.
(7 April 2018)

Magdalene:
Guy in class stared and smiled at me once and he conpliments me sometimes...but he never tries to carry the convo?
(7 April 2018)

Cierra:
Is it cheating?should i tell him.plz help me?
(7 April 2018)

Sylvia:
Any chances that she likes me?
(7 April 2018)

Sylvia:
She is smart, hardworking and she's just my type.
(7 April 2018)

Sylvia:
Any chance she likes me or have any interest in me?
(7 April 2018)

Sylvia:
I tell her how I'm older than most students, she tells me how old her ex-bf was.
(7 April 2018)

Sylvia:
She asks about my job experience, asks about myself a bit.
(7 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment