Sunday 15 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hellen:
Boyfriend and dating help please and thank you!?
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
I am not sure if anyone could give me advice as I don't want to make a rash decision but I feel very stuck.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
I feel like I'm being smothered and that is making it so much worse; like I want to break up with him right this instant.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
Now, I know a relationship with a man I love is more fulfilling, but after talking to different guys on spring break, I am not as interested in my boyfriend anymore.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
I have never been in a serious relationship before and I am fiercely independent (I'm 23). This was the first time I felt like I wanted to be single so I could have fun with random guys on spring break.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
I went on spring break last week and I was really attracted to multiple guys there.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
I felt like I was attracted to him, in love with him, and wanted a sexual relationship with him as well.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
Everything was going considerably well.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
I have started to date my best friend...we have been dating for two months.
(12 April 2018)

Hellen:
For me, they just don't go hand and hand; it's usually one or the other.
(12 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment