Sunday 10 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

India:
FYI: I'm not interested in nobody from Yahoo Answers.
(7 June 2018)

Aileen:
Should I call my friend?
(7 June 2018)

Aileen:
I'm definitel;y not a clingy friend by the way, it's just that my pride doesn't want me to call her.
(7 June 2018)

Aileen:
But I don't want to always be the one who calls.
(7 June 2018)

Aileen:
My pride is smarting a little, but I'm really bored and want to ask if she can hang out today.
(7 June 2018)

Aileen:
We're supposed to be best friends, but she's said she'll call me like ten times but never does.
(7 June 2018)

Lai:
Why does the girl who rejected me stare at me?
(7 June 2018)

Lai:
I get nervous around her so I don't know if she can tell and is just messing with me for fun or what.
(7 June 2018)

Lai:
She stares but doesn't say anything which is weird because she is generally really social around everyone else.
(7 June 2018)

Lai:
She still has a boyfriend so why does she stare?
(7 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment