Friday 15 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jerry:
233 out of 652 class rank?
(12 June 2018)

Wonda:
Own oath of marriage?
(12 June 2018)

Colene:
Is it stupid to leave a friend a gift for their birthday at their job?
(12 June 2018)

Colene:
Do you think it was stupid for me to leave it?
(12 June 2018)

Colene:
But he wasn't there so I left it with one of the other employees and they said they would make sure he got it.
(12 June 2018)

Colene:
Today is my friends birthday I went to the store where he works to give him cake and a card.
(12 June 2018)

Nisha:
My cousin was fired from her job and my aunt is mad I did not tell her. What do I do?
(12 June 2018)

Nisha:
The mother resents the daughter cause the daughter does not reciprocate the mother's love whereas the other daughter does and is all good.
(12 June 2018)

Nisha:
She is furious my parents didn't tell her and agitated I didn't.
(12 June 2018)

Nisha:
She is always mad at her daughter as the two are mostly estranged and so I felt I would make it worse and since the daughter is 24 it is an adult, not a kid.
(12 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment