Saturday 30 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ocie:
A couple of weeks ago, my sister was out at her friend's house one night, and my mom called her to come home.
(27 June 2018)

Marquerite:
The blue wave ?
(27 June 2018)

Marquerite:
Is it coming or will there be a new October surprise ?
(27 June 2018)

Georgiann:
Can I cover or paint firework packaging without damaging them?
(27 June 2018)

Georgiann:
That way no one can see the color until it goes off.
(27 June 2018)

Georgiann:
Is there a way I can cover it with tissue paper or something, or a paint or something that will cover the color, but won't be dangerous or damage it?
(27 June 2018)

Georgiann:
Since it will be on the 4th, I've found a 500 gram cake to reveal the gender, but its plain as day to see what it is.
(27 June 2018)

Georgiann:
My friend is having a gender reveal party in combination with the 4th of July....I'm the only one who knows what the baby is.
(27 June 2018)

Georgiann:
This might sound like an odd question, but here's the reason.
(27 June 2018)

Cordie:
How did my sister get pregnant?
(27 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment