Thursday 21 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joshua:
More then all of his friends know about him.
(18 June 2018)

Joshua:
Matt has told me everything thing about his life.
(18 June 2018)

Joshua:
Matt and one of my close friends (sandy) basically were Bf and Gf.
(18 June 2018)

Joshua:
Towards the end of our relationship I started liking his (Matt) friend, however this (Matt) friend didn t consider the (James) guy I liked a good friend.
(18 June 2018)

Joshua:
This year I liked this guy (James) and things didn t end on the best of terms.
(18 June 2018)

Chasity:
Why is it so hard for me to keep girls interested in me?
(18 June 2018)

Chasity:
I go in with every girl I talk to that they eventually will string me along and lose interest in me.
(18 June 2018)

Chasity:
I don't do or say anything wrong to them but it pretty much always happens to me and its a confidence killer.
(18 June 2018)

Chasity:
It has nothing to do with my looks or anything but it seems like with every girl I talk to, they show interest and then out of nowhere, they cut me out of their life.
(18 June 2018)

Jayna:
Why don't most people marry and have kids young anymore?
(18 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment