Thursday 28 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bethanie:
How to approach a shy dude?
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
He gives my brother dirty looks (I think he thinks my bro is my bf as we don't look alike) and gives me a stare that is meant to grab my attention.
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
I have tried to approach him, but it has been unsuccessful.
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
There is a guy I think likes me, and I want to be friends, but I cannot approach him as he will literally hide from me... Every day when I go for the morning commute on the train, he is there, staring.
(25 June 2018)

Ana:
Was that what Abdul looks like?
(25 June 2018)

Ana:
He doesn't look ugly, just a bit skinny.
(25 June 2018)

Olympia:
HELP!!! 20 year old sister still pees bed?
(25 June 2018)

Brunilda:
How can I help my lover heal after losing someone 8 years ago?
(25 June 2018)

Brunilda:
I am not very good when it comes to death.
(25 June 2018)

Brunilda:
I also don't know what to do or how to do it.
(25 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment