Saturday 2 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ulrike:
As you can tell from the title my best friend keeps trying to set me up with all of her boyfriends single friends.
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
Who do I focus on?
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
I have had a girlfriend for about 2 months and idk why but since Zoe told me she has cancer I can't think right.I feel like I need to put all my focus on her and help her but at the same time I have a girlfriend and she also needs my attention.
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
Unfortuantly she hasn't been at school for about 4 months and it was just last thursday when she told me that she has cancer.
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
I've tried to tuck my feelings away from her because my main goal is to help her out and any shape or form.
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
I check in on her about 4-5 times a week.
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
It has torn me to shreds even thinking about her being sick.
(30 May 2018)

Robbyn:
I have a friend named Zoe (that I've secretly always liked for the past 2 years) that has been diagnosed with cancer.
(30 May 2018)

Dakota:
Why are souchebag obsessed with having sexual relations wih Russian women?
(30 May 2018)

Dakota:
I noticed this trend of vain men who work out too much and style their hair with feminine grooming products being obsessed with blind haired blue eyed russian girls.
(30 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment