Wednesday 6 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vida:
I know he's a grown man and he can make his own decisions, but I'm not comfortable with his drinking if I intend to move forward with him and consider a life together.
(3 June 2018)

Vida:
He told me last night that he reunited with an old classmate, and he's excited that he finally has a drinking buddy.
(3 June 2018)

Vida:
I've been around alcoholics throughout my life and seen the damage it has done to themselves and those around them, so I'm not very comfortable with alcohol, although I don't mind a few drinks in moderation.
(3 June 2018)

Vida:
But now, I'm noticing he drinks fairly often, and he even indicated that he drinks to escape.
(3 June 2018)

Vida:
At first, he had mentioned he drank occasionally, and that was ok with me.
(3 June 2018)

Vida:
My boyfriend and I don't live together, and because we both work and have busy schedules, we don't see each other every day.
(3 June 2018)

Roseline:
Why he's been acting cold?
(3 June 2018)

Roseline:
I don t want him romantically but I like him as a coworker bc he s helpful and smart.
(3 June 2018)

Roseline:
I was nice to him too I got him a cake for his birthday and gave him a tie as a gift . Now he s behind another girl at work and he ignores me all day like he s mad at me or something he s making it very uncomfortable at work for me. what should I do?
(3 June 2018)

Roseline:
Now after I refused him week after week he barely talks to me he uses to helped me with my own work sometimes and used to get me coffee and food sometimes.
(3 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment