Sunday 17 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deeanna:
I need names for twins!?
(14 June 2018)

Deeanna:
I am naming the girl Willow, but I need a boy name that goes with Willow or sounds good with it.
(14 June 2018)

Nilsa:
What does it mean when your ex wants?
(14 June 2018)

Nilsa:
He broke up over text message and on the same day he asks if we can meet up.
(14 June 2018)

Macy:
Last night I saw everything in slow motion, did you?
(14 June 2018)

Hortensia:
What are your thoughts on the new assassins creed?
(14 June 2018)

Dominga:
My mother is a housewife. We have enough money to hire a maid but she doesn't want to. Yet yells at me for the house being dirty?
(14 June 2018)

Dominga:
And I do most of the cleaning anyway.
(14 June 2018)

Florinda:
Should a 15 years old boy buy a 16 inch viola?
(14 June 2018)

Florinda:
I want to have this viola for a long time, so is it full sized?
(14 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment