Wednesday 13 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angelo:
Typically after hooking up while laying down they ve done it, except my friend did it while standing up.
(10 June 2018)

Angelo:
I ve had a fwb, a person I m casually dating, and a best guy friend do this to me recently.
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
Is my best friend straight or does she like me? Is there more than regular girl bffs?
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
She always says if she was gay we would be dating by now but she loves me so much.
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
We dont do anything sexual besides a boob grab or she rubs my thighs and grabs my butt.
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
I asked her what this means and she is straight and says she likes guys she just thinks I'm pretty and she likes my body.
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
She stares at my eyes and lips and we will kiss eachother but it's only a peck.
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
She will lay on top of me and when we talk we will be close like nose to nose.
(10 June 2018)

Delia:
My best friend and I are both females and we are 20. When we are alone we cuddle and she will put her hand on my stomach underneath my shirt or will hold my hand.
(10 June 2018)

Kandi:
What does it mean when a guy picks you up to carry you but instead of wrapping his arms around your waist he grabs your butt to pick you up?
(10 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment