Friday 1 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Krysta:
However, someone who she shares a lot in common with, someone who works at the same place she does, and someone she was once on and off with for a year (never dated officially but had sex), moved back here and is working back where she is again.
(29 May 2018)

Krysta:
My girlfriend of 8 months are happy together.
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
Am I a selfish person because I really don't want to celebrate my 18th bday?
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
Am I really being selfish for not doing something?
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
It's made me really upset that they don't even care how I feel about it.
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
My uncles, mother, grandma are all yelling at me calling me selfish, telling me I don't care about them, that I don't know the meaning of family eg.
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
If I'm being honest I can't even afford to have a dinner at the moment with bills and stuff, so I said I'm not planning to do anything.
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
My family rarely do anything for my bday, but today my family who hardly ever talk to me keep asking me what I'm doing and they keep insisting we have a dinner.
(29 May 2018)

Kellye:
It is my 18th birthday in a week and honestly I don't want to do anything, I just want to go to work (its on Sunday) like normal and ignore it, pretend it's any normal day.
(29 May 2018)

Magdalena:
How do you come with a break up?
(29 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment