Monday 25 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Loida:
He's in his late 20s so i could see why he wants kids.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
He said we'd get married and expects me to raise them.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
I'm about to turn 20 and I'm in college right now and I'm just not ready for kids, especially with someone im not in a relationship with.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
Then he says he wants babies and got his vasectomy reversed.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
Whenever we made plans to go on a date he would sorta ghost me at the last minute and I was more mad then hurt because i asked him if he just wanted to hookup or date.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
It was very stressful and i took plan B cause I was so worried he got me pregnant.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
We had been talking on and off for some time because I didn't trust him after he told me he had a vasectomy and couldn't get me pregnant. we said we'd still use condoms but it never happened.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
We only hooked up once and out of the blue he texts me saying he wants a baby about 2 months ago.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
He's very handsome and nice to talk to.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
I have been talking to a guy on and off for about 6 months.
(22 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment