Friday 29 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deja:
She said the snior is just a flirt with all of the CNAs there and told me he is just adorable.
(26 June 2018)

Deja:
She's about to leave for Europe today for two weeks and she said an 80 year old guy patient said he would miss her and gave her a kiss on the forehead and she gave him one on the cheek.
(26 June 2018)

Deja:
My girlfriend works as a CNA and she said she gets really attached to literally all of her patients.
(26 June 2018)

Yan:
Would you hate being the youngest of your family?
(26 June 2018)

Misha:
Is what I did with a former friend who was toxic to be around right?
(26 June 2018)

Vernita:
I NEED HELP NOW WITH A REALLY BAD WRONG TEXT PROBLEM?
(26 June 2018)

Vernita:
I have to make it seem natural and I really don't know what to do.
(26 June 2018)

Vernita:
She says she doesnt care but i know she does.
(26 June 2018)

Vernita:
I know i should tell the truth but i really can't right now.
(26 June 2018)

Vernita:
I can't tell the truth because I know things are going to be completely different so I have to play it out like it was a prank.
(26 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment