Wednesday 20 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Julissa:
I gave my self space because I did not know how to react to this.
(17 June 2018)

Julissa:
When she initially broke up with me, I said goodbye, since it was done over text.
(17 June 2018)

Julissa:
My ex girlfriend broke up with me, then wanted me back and after 6 hours total, said she would respect our love and move on.
(17 June 2018)

Vallie:
Has the me too movement made any waitresses tips go down?
(17 June 2018)

Hyo:
Christians, what do you think of this song I wrote?
(17 June 2018)

Hyo:
Well, I'm a baaad man with a master plan, And the ladies call me Tex And the one thing that the ladies know Is I'm really good at Well, that's what I've got so far.
(17 June 2018)

Lynda:
Why are Welsh women so fat?
(17 June 2018)

Lynda:
Wales is literally devoid of skinny women.
(17 June 2018)

Robena:
My son is ignoring the family?
(17 June 2018)

Robena:
I Discovered that he is using same way with the people who work with. he is not social at all, he doesnot have friends at all. always in his room sleeping or playing games.
(17 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment