Monday 4 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Isabelle:
I am also now am starting to find when I go to change at the end he always comes into the changing room and talks to me about anything and pretends he is doing work inside.
(1 June 2018)

Isabelle:
He always helps me out by switching on machines for me before I use them and assisting me even when I do not need help.
(1 June 2018)

Isabelle:
It seems like every time I go there he is always asking me how I am and how my work life is etc.
(1 June 2018)

Isabelle:
I am not sure if it is all in my head but I'm finding the guy at the gym seems to be around a lot when I go to work out upstairs and always seems to talk to me.
(1 June 2018)

Margit:
Why don't my parents wanna talk to me?
(1 June 2018)

Margit:
Now I almost hear nothing from them.
(1 June 2018)

Myriam:
A guy told me that my mind was working spectacuraly while we were speaking...what did he mean?
(1 June 2018)

Codi:
Girl takes forever to respond to texts?
(1 June 2018)

Codi:
Here I am the next day waiting for a reply to the unread text, and I am sort of stumped on what I should do.
(1 June 2018)

Codi:
We were discussing the logistics of everything and, the last text I sent was sort of late in the night, and I think she might have been asleep.
(1 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment