Thursday 14 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Priscila:
I think women see a man's ethnicity first, because she wants to date her race most of the time, I think.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
Do girls have any dignity?
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
Are there any girls left in this world like that?
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
Am I the only guy left who believes and cares about a women's self-worth?
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
Are there any women left who have good morals.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
And this isn't the first girl I found out about something like this.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
At that point, I felt relieved that I didn't waste my time but also disappointed and just very sad.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
Basically talking like she was proud of it.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
She even described how it was in detail.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
He laughed and told me sorry man but I don't think she's good for you because she is kinda slutty because she told me and my friend one time that she had a threesome.
(11 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment