Tuesday 5 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Moriah:
But we got into a fight in March of Last year and she told me to never speak to her again.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
I know it sounds corny but it's true, she was always there for me when I needed someone, she was there for my family, she was the sweetest person ive ever met in my life.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
Ever since I met her she changed my life.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
I used to have a close friend Jessica for 5 years.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
Hey guys, my name is Nick and I'm 23 years old.
(2 June 2018)

Natacha:
How would tar baby be used in a sentence and please tell me what could be a baby?
(2 June 2018)

Natacha:
How can you use tar baby in a sentence?
(2 June 2018)

Natacha:
I think it's a sticky situation that is best avoided and when you try to resolve it it just gets worse, Am I right?
(2 June 2018)

Onie:
Can I Still Get Him For Child Support?
(2 June 2018)

Onie:
Does he have to send money or anything for the kid?
(2 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment