Wednesday 27 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sirena:
Which is why i want this to stop.
(24 June 2018)

Sirena:
I am moved on and like this other guy.
(24 June 2018)

Sirena:
I wish we never dated so we could be friends bc he makes it weird now. and no I do not still have feelings.
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
I think about my ex everyday how do i stop?!?
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
I wish we never dated so we could be friends bc he makes it weird now.
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
Its never going to be the same and idk how to get over it.
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
I do not wish to get back with him but I do care about him a lot and he was my bestfriend.
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
We were together for almost two years and we just do not work out when it comes to a relationship.
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
He was very toxic to me and i admit, I was somewhat toxic to him.
(24 June 2018)

Joycelyn:
Its been 2 months now since we broke up.
(24 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment