Monday 18 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annika:
He texted me calling me all type of names you can think of.
(15 June 2018)

Annika:
I love him so much but at this point in our life me to keep fighting is just a waist because we are at different places in our lives, so I will never win.
(15 June 2018)

Annika:
We had great sex that night and I never answered the phone for him again.
(15 June 2018)

Annika:
I asked him for $3k to get my car fixed.
(15 June 2018)

Annika:
I was always the bigger person and called first.
(15 June 2018)

Annika:
To make a long story short every time he did something wrong he will ignore me for days and sometimes weeks before getting back in touch with me like I was the one the messed up.
(15 June 2018)

Annika:
I been in a relationship with a guy for 2 years that haven't been truthful about a lot of things.
(15 June 2018)

Penelope:
He cut me off after 15 years with no reason?
(15 June 2018)

Penelope:
I asked what I did wrong via text and FB messenger and he wont answer... but he views all of my snap-chat stories.
(15 June 2018)

Maureen:
Girls only , insane boy at school probs?
(15 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment