Tuesday 26 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yasmin:
I've heard horror stories of sent nudes hundreds of times and I know nothing good can come out of it, but for some reason I feel compelled to send them and I've only known this person for 24 hours.
(23 June 2018)

Fatima:
If your child lies to you, but then comes clean, should you punish them for lying, or praise them for telling the truth?
(23 June 2018)

Rachell:
Why are there always those men who want a relationship and end up getting used multiple times? Are they just destined to be single?
(23 June 2018)

Rachell:
What it be safe to say that they are forever alone?
(23 June 2018)

Rachell:
They are always getting used by the women they choose.
(23 June 2018)

Rachell:
Why is it that some men want a relationship, but never get the right woman.
(23 June 2018)

Ivonne:
Why mom use to body shame me?
(23 June 2018)

Ivonne:
Why is being thin important to her?
(23 June 2018)

Ivonne:
I lost weight at 16, but i cant stand her.
(23 June 2018)

Ivonne:
She tried to make me look good and body shame me and she said my husband will look at other women if i don't take care of myself.
(23 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment