Tuesday 12 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Parthenia:
I don't have time to make a club or a group.
(9 June 2018)

Parthenia:
I want to make friends who like some of the same things I like.
(9 June 2018)

Carmina:
Should I talk to my GP????
(9 June 2018)

Carmina:
Despite all of this I feel absolutely fine.
(9 June 2018)

Carmina:
I may have to claim benefits soon.
(9 June 2018)

Carmina:
I am on my last little bit of money and I dont know how I will get through the month, and I have 5k of debt.
(9 June 2018)

Carmina:
It s been over a week now and I m considering quitting, and I may lose the man I love because of hurtful things I have said.
(9 June 2018)

Carmina:
Well, things went wrong with my boyfriend (who I work with) and as a consequence I have been unable to go to work, or let them know I am not coming in.
(9 June 2018)

Krystin:
Found a bank bag on side of road?
(9 June 2018)

Krystin:
I was just looking for some sympathy , I guess.
(9 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment