Friday 8 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shara:
I am a recovering alcoholic. (Judge if you must.) My bf recently left me from fear i would end up very sick (like liver cancer or something) if i didn't get better.
(5 June 2018)

Charis:
Me and this girl have been really close and spending alot of time together?
(5 June 2018)

Charis:
Am I reading this as just super close friends or should I make a move?
(5 June 2018)

Charis:
And beyond that we talk alot some times serious most of the just chilling.
(5 June 2018)

Charis:
She literally had her legs wrapped around me at one point.
(5 June 2018)

Charis:
We've hugged and cuddled, fell asleep in the same bed multiple times, there's alot of contact and what not.
(5 June 2018)

Shan:
What are the chances of the girl that I like breaking up with her boyfriend?
(5 June 2018)

Shan:
I am really in love with this girl.
(5 June 2018)

Shan:
I know that it sounds wrong and messed up that I want the two of them to break up, but I can't help it.
(5 June 2018)

Shan:
Then I could ask her out and hopefully have a shot with her.
(5 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment