Sunday 3 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Delinda:
She gave us a wedding picture frame as a wedding almost 3 months ago, but my husband and I don't want to be reminded of her when we look at a picture of our wedding day.
(31 May 2018)

Delinda:
But whenever I'm at his family's house and I see her, she still treats me like I'm the worst thing ever.
(31 May 2018)

Delinda:
We moved out a month ago and are now living with my parents and brother, which is a lot less drama and stress.
(31 May 2018)

Delinda:
She'll give me the death glare, sigh when I talk, make snarky comments at me, and just make me feel unwanted.
(31 May 2018)

Delinda:
She responded horribly to that and has been bullying me ever since.
(31 May 2018)

Delinda:
She immediately struck up an attitude like I was demanding that she never use her TV again.
(31 May 2018)

Delinda:
Long story short, my husband's little sister hates my guts because when we were still living with his family, she had her TV too loud one night at 1:30 in the morning, so I asked her if she would mind turning it down a bit.
(31 May 2018)

Loreen:
Felicity Jones or Lupita Nyong'o? Who is more beautiful? And why?
(31 May 2018)

Loreen:
I wouldn't smash Lupita, but I chose her cuz I'm not brainwashed by Western beauty standards, and Felicity Jones is basic.
(31 May 2018)

Viviana:
My friend is mad? How do I fix this?
(31 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment