Wednesday 11 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dora:
What should I do about my boyfriend (15, almost 16) wanting to have sex with me (18)?
(9 July 2018)

Dora:
Our parents both know about our relationship, and we ve been together for six months.
(9 July 2018)

Dora:
We ve gotten extremely close to having sex multiple times, but I always stop things just in case.
(9 July 2018)

Dora:
We are both male, and we live in Texas.
(9 July 2018)

Micheline:
When a guy tells you to stop being shy?
(9 July 2018)

Santana:
How to learn to love myself? (with tharapy)?
(9 July 2018)

Santana:
Because she left me due to my insicirurities.
(9 July 2018)

Santana:
If I ever want another chance with her in the future, would it be a good idea to improve myself and learn to love myself fully?
(9 July 2018)

Santana:
I think she asked my mother how I was doing after my mother contacted her a week ago.
(9 July 2018)

Narcisa:
Marriage is for.losers.and dating leads to it.
(9 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment