Saturday 21 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ranae:
I would wake up crying about him.
(19 July 2018)

Ranae:
Anyway before then I would wake up for no reason of him strongly on mind.
(19 July 2018)

Ranae:
We recently connected with each other a week ago.
(19 July 2018)

Ranae:
I had cut off ties with him because I got upset but realized I misunderstood him.
(19 July 2018)

Ranae:
We have got into little arguments before until this past May.
(19 July 2018)

Ranae:
We both confessed we liked each other.
(19 July 2018)

Ranae:
I gonna keep it short but there me and this have been talking to each other for a year.
(19 July 2018)

Patricia:
I know that since I'm not practicing its not an issue right now, but I don't see myself converting to Christianity or raising my kids as Crhstians.
(19 July 2018)

Patricia:
I really do love my boyfriend, but I know that religion is going to be an issue.
(19 July 2018)

Patricia:
Honestly, I haven't practiced my religion in a few years, but I know that I would want to raise my children as Muslims.
(19 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment