Friday 20 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arnita:
It brought back so many memories.
(18 July 2018)

Arnita:
I just wanted to give her a hug, and I couldn't help staring at her.
(18 July 2018)

Arnita:
Just the way she looked at her children, her kindness.
(18 July 2018)

Arnita:
There was this beautiful woman working in the shop that reminded so much of my mother who passed away of cancer a few years ago.
(18 July 2018)

Arnita:
I'm a teenage girl and I went on holidays a few months ago.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
Trying to confront my rapist?
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
Honestly not sure what I am asking or how to approach it.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
I havent seen or slept with him in 8 years so there is that relief, but I still dont think he knows what he did to me.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
I feel like an idiot for continuing a sexual relationship with him in the past.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
I keep feeling in denial about it, but knowing he raped me.
(18 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment