Monday 16 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sandie:
How do I think positively of it?
(14 July 2018)

Sandie:
When I am having a day I want to enjoy like Christmas or my birthday and it is only 50-50 then is it not a good day?
(14 July 2018)

Leta:
Can you religious idiots and atheist crackheads stop moving my questions around or else I will report you all to the police for..?
(14 July 2018)

Tamisha:
My friend mom (62) talked stuff about her daughter(40) to me (Im 29). The mother then told her daughter that I was talking about her?
(14 July 2018)

Tamisha:
I've been friends with her daughter for five years her daughter was like a big sister to me and she was like a mother figure to me.
(14 July 2018)

Tamisha:
I just don't understand why her mother would lie on me.
(14 July 2018)

Tamisha:
My ex friend now cursed me out and said she's done with me and she wont talk to me.
(14 July 2018)

Tamisha:
The things the mother said she lied and said that I said them and its not true.
(14 July 2018)

Latrisha:
From emotional manipulation and being taken advantage from?
(14 July 2018)

Nisha:
Should I call the police on myself for my behavior last night?
(14 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment