Thursday 12 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lena:
If you're the second wife (no kids) did you ever find out who your husband's first wife was?
(10 July 2018)

Lena:
And how did you find out who they were?
(10 July 2018)

Alva:
Pregnant women turn me on in a big way. Where can I find single pregnant women?
(10 July 2018)

Alva:
I would really love to get it on with a pregnant girl but they re almost all taken and idk where to find single pregnant ladies.
(10 July 2018)

Cherilyn:
Lady pills or Emergency Contraceptive Pills?
(10 July 2018)

Man:
So I moved in with my brother and he has 2 kids a boy who is 12 and girl who is 6, love them but little girl tells me to get out of house?
(10 July 2018)

Heidi:
A lot on my mind?
(10 July 2018)

Heidi:
And everytime her videos end I always have these dreaded thoughts in the back of my mind like what if she never makes a video again.
(10 July 2018)

Heidi:
I've fallen for all of her mannerisms and every aspect of her it almost feels like that breathtaking moment like it's unbelievable to meet someone so authentic and genuine.
(10 July 2018)

Heidi:
I don't know if it's because she's unforgettable or what, but it's like she's my addiction.
(10 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment