Tuesday 17 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deann:
I was wondering if this is weird.
(15 July 2018)

Deann:
I'm 14 and don't mind being naked in front of my mom.
(15 July 2018)

Christian:
Why do women no longer want to date me or even talk to me anymore? In 2 years I've gone from getting a lot of attention from women to none?
(15 July 2018)

Christian:
Shouldn't women pay MORE attention to me now?
(15 July 2018)

Christian:
My personality is pretty much the exact same, I haven't changed at all except I've gotten significantly better looking.
(15 July 2018)

Christian:
Women completely ignore my existence.
(15 July 2018)

Christian:
Now 2 years later, I graduated college, I joined the gym, I lost 60 lbs, I gained muscle mass and have ripped abs now, I no longer have acne, and I look a lot better and guess what?
(15 July 2018)

Christian:
And women were always flirting with me... I honestly have no clue why.
(15 July 2018)

Lulu:
Is it wrong to do this to my husband?
(15 July 2018)

Lulu:
But another friend of mine said its immoral and said I should divorce him for not naturally being able to have sex as much as I desire.
(15 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment