Thursday 26 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eulah:
I occasionally snack on goldfish crackers.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
My boyfriend brought cases of Ensure shakes to make sure I m getting the nutrients I need.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
To stay hydrated, I sip on gatorade & drink orange juice.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
Aside from my food coming up, I d dry heave more & more till there was nothing left, it felt like I was dying each time.The only foods I can eat are scrambled eggs & avocado.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
It s honestly so bad it hurts, the queasiness that comes with it feels like my intestines are being ripped apart.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
And after I eat (anything) I d have to have to stay clear of sensitive smells because the simple sniff of a lavender passing the downstairs restroom makes me immediately gag & vomit everything I ate.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
At times, I d give in to my cravings just to vomit right after.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
Sometimes I d have really intense food cravings & food aversions.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
I felt like I m walking on eggshells with everything I eat.
(24 July 2018)

Eulah:
I m sensitive to smells, body odors, perfumes, soaps, cleaning products, even the smell of the outdoors makes me nauseous.
(24 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment