Sunday 29 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hillary:
I ve been living in England with a couple, a woman who is transexual and a man, and really as a part of their family.
(27 July 2018)

Tobi:
Was he being disrespectful?
(27 July 2018)

Tobi:
Then he sends another text later on saying, oops, I thought it was yours.
(27 July 2018)

Tobi:
Quite a while later, he sends me a text with a picture of another woman's bra.
(27 July 2018)

Tobi:
We had a fling and he took my bra home with him.
(27 July 2018)

Rosalinda:
Since it was hot out and I did not go in anyplace and was only gone for about 10 minutes I just drove in my bare feet and did not bring my shoes.
(27 July 2018)

Piper:
Why does she do this stuff when her friend isn't around?
(27 July 2018)

Piper:
Well this girl giggled uncomfortably from it.
(27 July 2018)

Piper:
She sat in silence staring in my eyes and when I looked away she continued staring at me.
(27 July 2018)

Piper:
Me and her friend had long awkward eye contact, she sat in silence staring into my eyes because i made a joke she didn't get.
(27 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment