Wednesday 25 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alice:
Better watch you boys, you never really know how sick they are.
(23 July 2018)

Alice:
As if he made a child, Once my son got so mad at me for catching him that he threw his ejaculate in my hair as I ran away.
(23 July 2018)

Alice:
My son thinks it's cute, funny, a real riot to bring his sperm to the dinner table.
(23 July 2018)

Alice:
I can see my son heading to prison soon if he keeps this up, just like his father did, exposing himself in public.
(23 July 2018)

Alice:
I can't tell you how sick I feel inside seeing him do this nonsense daily.
(23 July 2018)

Maryanna:
Transgender dating?
(23 July 2018)

Maryanna:
Am I ever gonna find the love of my life?
(23 July 2018)

Maryanna:
But im so sick of guys using me as a little science experiment, using me for there curiousity.
(23 July 2018)

Maryanna:
Anyways im pretty feminine in every way and can pass as a girl all the time.
(23 July 2018)

Maryanna:
Its not even an inch and doesnt get in the way.
(23 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment