Wednesday 4 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anabel:
I cant help but feel its my fault :( my mom even blames me as well its like his wife is made out of glass.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
My brother and I used to be BEST friends until his wife reacted this way.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
His wife even tossed my cell phone out of their window. and broke it.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
I kept trying to profusely apologized and he kicked me out of his house and said he wished to never speak or see me again.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
My brother was in the shower at the time and when he returned he was angry with me.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
I tried to apologize and she was yelling profanity at me.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
Anyway, I made my first mistake by accidentally bumping into her and she screamed at me.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
Speak to her a certain way or even look at her a certain way he will pick a fight with you regardless if you're male or female.
(2 July 2018)

Anabel:
My brother is very protective of his wife.
(2 July 2018)

Diann:
Does my family keep score?
(1 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment