Sunday 15 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tameika:
We explained that it's American culture that bedwetters wear diapers, but he just scoffed and pretended he didn't understand.
(13 July 2018)

Tameika:
We asked him to wear a diaper to bed, but he acted all insulted.
(13 July 2018)

Tameika:
Every morning the sheets are soaked.
(13 July 2018)

Tameika:
We're hosting a 14 year old boy from Belgium.
(13 July 2018)

Jan:
But she really likes me and would be really sad if I left.
(13 July 2018)

Jan:
So I don't really see the point of dating her because we never go anywhere.
(13 July 2018)

Jan:
She smokes weed all day every day and says she doesn't want to go anywhere or get a job because she has anxiety.
(13 July 2018)

Jan:
I usually just go to her house and we hang out.
(13 July 2018)

Jan:
But she won't go anywhere with me.
(13 July 2018)

Jan:
She's cool and I really like her.
(13 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment