Saturday 7 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Celestine:
Last night he told me he loves me, and he wants to be exclusive.
(5 July 2018)

Celestine:
The thing is though over the time we have been sleeping together, he has developed serious feelings for me.
(5 July 2018)

Celestine:
We've been friends for the last 4 years, and have gotten close.
(5 July 2018)

Celestine:
He's 7 years younger than me, I'm in my mid 30s, and he's in his late 20s.
(5 July 2018)

Celestine:
I've been involved with this guy for almost 8 months.
(5 July 2018)

Nicolette:
Are you in love. Is it reciprocated?
(5 July 2018)

Jessenia:
Main reason why an ex who has moved on is NOT happy for his ex girlfriend when she becomes pregnant with another mans baby?
(5 July 2018)

Jessenia:
Just needed someone else to confirm it.
(5 July 2018)

Alexandria:
Added her on fb and denied should i send a message? Help?
(5 July 2018)

Alexandria:
Should i still send her a message or is creepy?
(5 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment