Friday 13 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carola:
It's so suspenseful trying to win her heart.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
I have to act but I can't act too abruptly.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
I know she's sensitive the last thing I want to do is approach too soon and either lose this opportunity or even worse make her feel hurt somehow.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
I want to hide from my own feelings but I also want to see where they might take me.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
My feelings are way too deep, it frightens me a little bit.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
And she has me wrapped around her pinky finger, lingering on her every word.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
I'm nervous I'm just being carried away by my own emotions but I really care I don't know why she's just so special.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
I just want to see her happy all the time, her joy just radiates and makes me feel all good inside.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
She is just the sweetest person ever, and when she is hurt a part of me is hurt.
(11 July 2018)

Carola:
She has everything I'm looking for.
(11 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment